- Sat – Fri 9:00 – 9:00
Phone: +971 2 44 38 999
Ask the Experts
Our Orthopedic clinic specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of disorders of the bones, joints, ligament, tendons, and muscles. The wide range of services offered includes:
- Pediatric Orthopedics
- Sports Medicine and Arthroscopic Surgery
- Osteoporosis care
- Hand surgery (Tendons, bone, and joints)
- Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Arthritic joints management
- Spine Care
- Ilizarov technique: Bone & Limb lengthening
- Congenital deformities of limbs
- Complex fracture treatment and its complications
- Treatment of Osteoarthritis of the knee
- Nerve Conduction Unit
- Surgical Management of accident & trauma.
- Regenerative Medicine (PRP, BMC, Stem Cell Therapy)
Dedicated to the musculoskeletal health of the growing child from infancy through adolescence including fractures, sports injuries, congenital disorders, and limb length assessment and lengthening.
NERVE CONDUCTION STUDIES
An accurate, non-invasive, and safe nerve conduction system is available for the diagnosis and monitoring of entrapment and Peripheral Neuropathies with immediate test results.