Visiting the Hospital
All you need to know about your visit to Seha Emirates Hospital Abu Dhabi.
Changes to patient visitation policies
The following changes have been made in alignment with the Department of Health to ensure that our patients can continue to receive support from their family and loved ones in a safe environment
- All inpatient visitors are required to present a negative PCR test result, issued no more than 24 hours ahead of their visit
- Visitors who have been vaccinated are exempt from this requirement. They will be asked to present their E or ‘star’ status on the AlHosn app
Requirements for all visitors:
- Only two visitors are allowed, per patient, at a time.
- Visitors must wear a mask at all times and adhere to all infection control measures implemented by the hospital.
- Only those over the age of 16 will be allowed to visit.
- Overnight stays are not permitted at this time.
Guidelines for visitors/responsible adults of children undergoing surgical and procedural patients:
- Only one visitor per patient is allowed and you will be asked to stay in the perioperative waiting area.
- Access to clinical areas is for patients only, or individual parents of paediatric patients